About the Firm
Accomplished Santa Clara County Lawyer Delivers Exceptional Results
Gilroy attorney handles criminal defense, business and real estate matters
When you’re facing a legal challenge, you want an attorney who has the knowledge and experience to give you an advantage. Established in 1980, the Goldblatt Law Firm, based in Gilroy, provides clients throughout Santa Clara County and beyond with skilled legal representation in a range of practice areas. I have nearly 40 years of experience delivering outstanding results to clients in business and real estate matters; personal injury; securities; business torts such as fraud, intentional interference with contracts, and internet defamation; as well as criminal defense of non-violent felonies. I am routinely consulted by Home Owners Associations and owners, and not only prepare CCRs (conditions, covenants, and restrictions) but also mediate and litigate claims between owners and Home Owners Associations throughout California.
I handle each case myself with support from a receptionist and paralegals to provide personalized counsel and meet the specific needs of California businesses and individuals. Equally comfortable in criminal and civil courtrooms, I work diligently to find the quickest and most effective means of resolving your case.
Skillful California firm provides clear, cost-efficient representation
For most people and businesses, legal matters can be confusing and costly. I relieve these burdens by giving each client honest, affordable representation. Over four decades, my firm has established a strong reputation for providing:
- Highly responsive counsel— When a criminal charge, business conflict or real estate dispute changes your life, you cannot afford to wait for a lawyer to return your call at his or her convenience. I care about resolving your issue and am ready to provide immediate support and prompt answers.
- Hands-on approach— My clients discuss their legal concerns with me — not with a paralegal or office staffer. You will benefit from the personalized attention of a highly skilled attorney who has decades of experience handling business, real estate and criminal defense matters.
- Results-oriented strategy— In every case my firm takes, I work relentlessly to achieve the best possible outcome. Peers and clients alike have recognized the firm’s impressive track record of winning favorable results in multiple states.
Regardless of your particular issue, you can trust me to find comprehensive solutions that other attorneys overlook. In a free initial consultation, I assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and discuss how my firm might help.
Areas of Practice
Determined Silicon Valley litigator advocates for clients’ rights
In Santa Clara, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties, my firm represents individual and commercial clients in numerous practice areas, such as:
- Real estate — I provide knowledgeable counsel to clients involved in real estate transactions and disputes relating to contracts, boundaries, easements, zoning and landlord-tenant issues.
- Business litigation — My firm handles all types of business litigation so that companies have the sound advice they need to resolve disputes that threaten to undermine their enterprises.
- Contracts — For comprehensive advice on contract drafting, negotiation and conflicts, you can rely on me to protect your legal interests.
- Business formation — In Silicon Valley and across the state, my firm offers detailed advice on business formation that helps startups avoid short- and long-term problems.
- Criminal defense — A criminal conviction of any kind can wreak havoc on your life. Whether you are accused of committing a misdemeanor or a violent crime, my firm protects your rights and provides you with zealous criminal defense representation.
Don’t trust your important legal matter to a firm that is content to take your fees and whatever resolution is offered. I take on powerful interests and disrupt the plans of adversaries to achieve your goals.
Contact a proven Santa Clara County lawyer for a free initial consultation
Goldblatt Law Firm assists Northern California clients with a wide range of legal concerns, including criminal defense, business litigation and real estate matters. Please call 408-763-4715 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Gilroy. Hablo español.