California Attorney Advises on Commercial Construction Matters
Gilroy firm assists with legal concerns arising from building and repair projects
Commercial construction projects have a lot of moving parts, literally and figuratively. When a problem in just one area could end up destroying the value of your investment, you need an experienced lawyer to safeguard your rights. At Goldblatt Law Firm in Gilroy, Northern California companies benefit from experienced counsel and a deep understanding of local concerns. Attorney L. Steven Goldblatt has nearly 40 years of experience providing innovative, effective representation to developers, contractors and other parties who require strong representation to protect their interests.
Determined advocate handles conflicts relating to construction projects
As a trusted business litigation and real estate attorney in Santa Clara County, I give clients the comprehensive legal support they need to handle commercial construction matters such as:
- Contracts — My firm drafts, reviews, negotiates and enforces contracts so that parties understand their rights and are prepared for any reasonable contingency.
- Liens and lien waivers — If a problem arises relating to payment, I file mechanics liens to secure payment for work that was performed. My firm also creates lien waivers to protect parties who have made the agreed-upon payment.
- Public projects — Many commercial projects require some level of assistance from the local, state or federal government. I represent developers and other parties in negotiations with authorities regarding financing, tax relief and other types of public support.
- Arbitration — Commercial construction disputes are often resolved through arbitration to avoid the time, cost and uncertainty associated with the courts. I am an accomplished advocate dedicated to delivering an effective argument before an arbitrator.
- Plans and specifications — No matter what type of project you’re working on, it is best to ensure that plans are legal and confirmed before the work begins. My firm spots possible problems and helps to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Construction defects — In legal disputes that relate to alleged construction defects, I will help determine if professional standards were followed and where potential liability exists.
Throughout Silicon Valley and the surrounding areas, I offer a free initial consultation so that you can gain the information you need to make smart choices about your commercial construction matter.
Contact a Gilroy commercial construction lawyer for a free initial consultation
Goldblatt Law Firm advises California clients on various types of commercial construction issues. Please call 408-763-4715 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Gilroy office.