Experienced California Criminal Defense Attorney Asserts Clients’ Rights
Gilroy firm represents clients in felony and misdemeanor cases
Being charged with a crime in California is a serious matter. A criminal conviction can negatively affect every aspect of your life now and in the future. This is why anyone facing criminal charges in California needs the counsel of an experienced criminal defense attorney, someone who can effectively represent you in court and tenaciously fight for your cause. Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, you need to contact Goldblatt Law Firm in Gilroy as soon as possible. I will start working immediately to defend your fundamental rights. I have decades of experience obtaining favorable results for Northern California clients, including dismissals, acquittals and fair plea agreements. Don’t let a potential criminal conviction jeopardize the rest of your life.
Accomplished lawyer counters felony allegations
Living as a convicted felon creates a serious disadvantage for anyone. So it is imperative that you secure assistance from a qualified attorney who gives your case the attention it deserves. My firm has represented countless clients in cases arising from felony charges, such as:
- Battery — Physical encounters that lead to serious bodily injury could result in a felony charge even if you did not initiate the dispute. My firm finds information that the police might have overlooked to ensure that you receive fair treatment.
- Fraud — A criminal fraud case might hinge on a statement that is misheard or misremembered. I take aggressive action to combat misrepresentation claims that aren’t supported by the facts.
- Driving under the influence — If you are accused of felony DUI as a multiple offender or because an injury occurred, I will challenge the evidence and witnesses who are brought against you.
- Drug crimes — Despite the recent loosening of some laws, many drug crimes are still classified as felonies. Whatever type of substance is involved, I am a strong advocate whether you’re accused of unlawful sale, possession, trafficking or manufacture.
My firm offers effective representation to clients in Santa Clara County, Monterey County, San Benito County, and Santa Cruz County.
Skillful advocate handles a full range of misdemeanor cases
While not as severe as felony counts, misdemeanor charges can have serious consequences: a conviction could lead to incarceration and might prevent you from obtaining the home or job that you want. I advocate on behalf of clients who are facing misdemeanor allegations such as:
- Domestic violence
- Property damage
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Child endangerment
- Public intoxication
- Public indecency
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Prostitution/solicitation of prostitution
- Reckless or disorderly conduct
At every stage of your case, my priority is ensuring an outcome that does not jeopardize your future.
Proven defense counsel helps clients get out of jail and stay out
Your defense case starts as soon as a law enforcement officer approaches you. Here are some tips to help preserve your rights:
- Say absolutely nothing to police except to produce your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and registration.
- Never drink more than two drinks and drive.
- Go to the California Highway Patrol website. Look for the field sobriety tests. Practice walking in a straight line and standing straight with your arms spread. Tell them about any prescription drugs you are taking. Carry your active cannabis recommendation or ID card.
- Never consent to a search. Just say no.
- Call a bail bond company, such as Bad Boys Bail Bonds. They are the biggest in the state. Calling a bail bondsman instead of a family member ensures that someone will be there who has the ability to help you. You get one call; make the call to get out.
Don’t take any risks with your freedom and future. When the time comes, I will meticulously examine your situation and ensure that all of the facts are uncovered in a just and unbiased manner.
Contact a dedicated California criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
Goldblatt Law Firm represents clients in criminal defense cases throughout Santa Clara, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties. Please call 408-763-4715 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Gilroy office.